Back to FAQs
Yes. One of our top prioritites at Chipz Casino is player safety and security. Our highly competent team is constantly reviewing and improving our procedures and policies to make sure that Chipz is the safest online casino in the industry.
These are some of the steps we take to ensure every player benefits from a safe and secure gaming environment:
- Randomisation: Every game at Chipz Casino has a Random Number Generator built-in. These ensure that every spin, round and card deal is 100% random. None of the games in our library are pre-programmed for certain outcomes. When you click “spin” the Random Number Generator gets to work pulling out a random combination of symbols or cards. These RNG tools are regularly audited to make sure they function as they should.
- State-of-the-art Payment Technologies: At Chipz we employ TLS (successor of SSL) to ensure payments security. This is the same technology major financial institutions uilise to guarantee that all your transactions are safe at all times.
- An Alert Payments Teams: Our competent Payments department is always on the lookout for unusual, risky or suspicious behaviour. If they spot unusual activity, they will mark the account in question for further review. We apologise for the inconvenience this might cause you, but please be aware that these protocols ensure that your safety and security is protected at all times.
- Regulation: Chipz Casino holds a license from Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). The MGA, operating within the EU, is one of the strictest and most comprehensive gaming regulatory regimes in the world. The MGA was one of the first regulators on the market, giving them a rich experience and a unique position that other countries are unable to match. The MGA regularly reviews their regulations, and Chipz Casino will make sure to inform our customers immediately when such changes materially affects their gameplay.
- Responsible Gaming: Responsible Gaming is one of the main focus areas at Chipz Casino. We offer several resources to ensure that playing at our website remains fun and entertaining. For those that fear that they might have, or are at risk of developing, a gambling problem, we have the following resources to help:
- Responsible Gaming Page: On this page, you will find more in-depth information about problem gambling, information about warning signs and how to avoid them, and third-party resources including a useful self-assessment test.
- Account Limits: We offer a broad selection of Account Limits that you can activate to keep your playing under control. You find these limits, which include deposit limits and timeouts, under the My Account section of our website.