Back to FAQs
At Chipz Casino, you will find a wide range of limits that can help you manage your playing activity. These limits will act on automate triggers as definted by you. Take a look at our Responsible Gaming limits below:
- Time limit: This limit will automatically log you out of your account once you have reached your pre-defined time limit.
- Net loss limit: Use this limit to restrict the amount you are able to lose over a defined time period. Once you reach this limit, you’re unable to place any more wagers at Chipz until the time limit has passed.
- Deposit limit: With this limit you can control how much money you can deposit to your account. Chipz will not accept any further deposits after you reach this limit until the time limit is up .
- Wagering limit: Use this limit to control how much you can wager at Chipz for a pre-defined time period.
- Timeout: If you activate this limit you temporarily freeze your account. A timeout is either self-imposed or triggered upon certain account actions. If a timeout is activate you are unable to log into your Chipz account. See our Terms and Conditions for more.
- Indefinite Self-Exclusion: If you activate an Indefinite Self-Exclusion you lose all access to your account. In these instances, you have to contact our Customer Support to regain access to your account. Please note that there is a minimum waiting period of 7 days from the point you request a reversal until your account can be reinstated at the very earliest.
You can activate a Self-Exclusionse in the Limits section of your account.
If you’re looking for more information about Responsible Gaming and available account limits, we kindly ask you to visit our Responsible Gaming page.